Men's Hair style for your Face Shapes - With a perfect photo Example


In my previous post, I have describe all men's face shapes along with their hair styles. In this post, I try to show you a pictures of different types of hairstyle according to face shape. This will help you to relate your face shape with these picture and choose your best hairstyle.

According to my previous post, there are Seven distinctive shapes that all men's faces can be categorized. So, Here are these categories with pictures.


Oval Face Shape Hair-style

forthinkingmen.com




Round Face Shape Hair-style






 
 

Square Face Shape Hair-style






Triangular Face Shape Hair-style






Heart Face Shape Hair-style



fashionbeans.com



Diamond Face Shape Hair-style





Oblong Face Shape Hair-style





I hope you will find your face shape and choose your right hairstyle with help of this post. Keep sharing your views...



0 comments: